Among the 5 archipelagos,Polynesia features bays and lagoons with anchorages tailor-made for big yachts, while ensuring safety, security, comfort, authenticity and luxury.
Moreover, Polynesian legislators have significantly lowered the charter tax in order to give it more incentive.
A quality stopover
10 good reasons to stopover in Polynesia:
- Diversified anchorages in the 5 archipelagos : sheltered bays, paradise-like lagoons.
- “Pacific” and secure ; no hurricanes, no pirates.
- Custom made services and supplies
- Competent shipyards and technicians
- Modern marinas and qualified services in Tahiti
- Supplies from all over the world with a “French touch”
- Modern communications and health Infrastructure
- Authentic, preserved and peaceful islands
- Natural nautical and oceanic riches to be discovered
- Living Polynesian culture with some French and Chinese influence
All services are available: specialized yacht agents, rigging specialists, repairmen and mechanics, crew agency, receptive agencies, carpenters, woodworkers, sail making and fairing, etc. Yacht Agents organize the stopover while meeting the demands of the biggest yachts :
- Reserving berthage in the port
- Customs, phytosanitary services, immigration
- Visa extensions, medical care, repatriation
- Delivery of tax-free fuel
- Transportation of cargo for importation or exportation
- Management of repairs and maintenance
- Local, Pacific-wide and French products
- Supplying nautical maps, local telecommunications, flowers, postal services, etc.
- Certified crew members and local quality service suppliers
- Custom designed activities (tours, golf, deep sea fishing, diving, over-island flights, etc.) and transportation(transfers to/from airport, private jet, helicopter, car rental with or without chauffeur), etc.
Well suited infrastructures and equipments
- Papeete dock: big yacht maintenance (competitive prices, haulout capability up to 3,800 tons).
- Two slipways available with 300 and 800 tons capacity.
- Marina Taina: docks reserved for big yachts, up to 18 units, no draft limitation
- Papeete Marina: dock reserved for large super yachts 24 to 100m.