British Citizens – BREXIT information

British Citizens will be treated as EU members until the end of the transition period and require no Visa to come and go.
After Dec. British citizens will need a Long Stay Visa to enter the country if they plan to stay longer than 3 months.
British Citizens that are already in FrPoly, wishing to remain in the country, do not need a Visa but will need to apply for a Carte de Sejour. Applications must be made two months prior to seperation (Oct.21st).
You can use an agent to organise this process or do it in person at the offices in Tahiti or Nuka Hiva only.